Saturday JAM Session (11/12)
jam session (noun)
1. a meeting of a group of musicians, especially jazz musicians, to play for their own enjoyment.
JAM session (noun)
1. a gathering of blog posts, especially about marketing and social media, for the benefit of lawyers and businesses.
- LexBlog: LinkedIn now the social media platform of choice for lawyers and law firms?
- Social Media Today: What to do when no one talks about your company online.
- Social Media Examiner: Six ways small businesses can win with Facebook.
- The Matte Pad: Google+ Now Allows Brand Pages.
- SEOMoz: Using Google+ ripples to connect with influencers.
- Saturday JAM Session (10/22)
Leave a Reply